I can't buy pot!

zodibos

Question

I have no friends who smoke and after going to the cross all I am offered is Ice. I cant believe it is easier to get your hands on that crap then just some simple weed that I want to use to help with these panic attacks I have been getting.

I even tried asking some people in Nimbin to send some to me but I think they got scared off.

Me thinks you will get yourself into trouble with admin with a NO-NO thread like this,I feel sorry for you dude but this will not help you,your best bet is to buy a light and a wardrobe and grow your own ,3-4 months ---> =buds,I know that doesn't seem like an answer that will help your immediate problem,but it is :peace:

Yep - feel free to ask us anything about growing

Ok, sorry guys I am just desperate.

O.k. I have thought about growing and I have checked online but im paranoid about customs seeing the seeds and I dont wanna pay $80US for them but I guess I have no choice.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to buy growing equipment, and, I live in a small 1 bedroom apartment so space is a problem....

Ok, sorry guys I am just desperate.

Mate we've all been in that situation :peace:. But really online forums aren't the place to try to score pot.

I chose to get out of it by growing for myself. Its easy, inexpensive (especially compared to buying), cuts the dodgy dealer/middleman out of the equation, you can grow whatever strains you like, and you have complete control over the nutrients/additives used.

O.k. I have thought about growing and I have checked online but im paranoid about customs seeing the seeds

Most seeds get through, ive ordered about maybe ten times so far and had them all get through. The only thing customs ever intercepted was a DVD thats apparently illegal here, and sent me a letter saying "if you have a permit for this prohibited item please write to po box blah blah"

and I dont wanna pay $80US for them but I guess I have no choice.

Check out Nirvana and FemaleSeeds, they both offer good strains at good prices - the latter being feminised seeds, which i've had great success with (their Grapefruit and ICE strains are superb, and from Nirvana i really enjoyed their AK48). I particularly like feminised seeds because i only grow a few plants at a time so I dont want any bad runs of males - femme seeds help prevent that by pretty much guaranteeing that those ones will turn out female

Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to buy growing equipment

Your local hydroponic shop is a good start, there are also online hydroponic shops. You may even want to email them for suggestions

and, I live in a small 1 bedroom apartment so space is a problem....

You only need 1 pot. Generally you veg for about 4 weeks and flower for about 8 (depending on strain obviously) so it takes about 3 months to grow 1 plant per pot from seed to harvest

Edited by Dave The Nefarious

Mate we've all been in that situation :peace:. But really online forums aren't the place to try to score pot.

I chose to get out of it by growing for myself. Its easy, inexpensive (especially compared to buying), cuts the dodgy dealer/middleman out of the equation, you can grow whatever strains you like, and you have complete control over the nutrients/additives used.

Most seeds get through, ive ordered about maybe ten times so far and had them all get through. The only thing customs ever intercepted was a DVD thats apparently illegal here, and sent me a letter saying "if you have a permit for this prohibited item please write to po box blah blah"

Check out Nirvana and FemaleSeeds, they both offer good strains at good prices - the latter being feminised seeds, which i've had great success with (their Grapefruit and ICE strains are superb, and from Nirvana i really enjoyed their AK48). I particularly like feminised seeds because i only grow a few plants at a time so I dont want any bad runs of males - femme seeds help prevent that by pretty much guaranteeing that those ones will turn out female

Your local hydroponic shop is a good start, there are also online hydroponic shops. You may even want to email them for suggestions

You only need 1 pot. Generally you veg for about 4 weeks and flower for about 8 (depending on strain obviously) so it takes about 3 months to grow 1 plant per pot from seed to harvest

Thanks for all your help guys. still, there is something wrong with our country when you can buy things like crack or ice easier then pot. I guess iits grow your own research time!