I don't know whether to be happy or sad. :)

My beautiful Indica Princess is gone. lol

Just two weeks ago she went from thispost-11901-1175332475_thumb.jpgpost-11901-1175332677_thumb.jpg

to thispost-11901-1175332704_thumb.jpgpost-11901-1175332741_thumb.jpgas all the main bud was removed.

And then a couple of days ago the rest of her dissapearedpost-11901-1175332780_thumb.jpgThe bud that remains has been pollinated and will be allowed more time to mature its seed.

I look at her now post-11901-1175332824_thumb.jpg and its just not the same. Sad isn't it! She was a good bag seed. I'll be growing more of her next year I reckon.

Anyway back to it.

Trim, trim, trim,post-11901-1175334518_thumb.jpg trim, trim Etc.

:D Uncle Arthur :D

Thanks for the emotional support guys. And thanks to whoever it was that invented digital cameras.

She will not be forgoten. And I still have my Sativas to keep me company, at least for a little while yet. I think I will probably survive. Just!! But I can see it's all coming to an end for yet another outdoor season. It is sort of sad. Yes I have the buds but I miss the company.

Uncle Arthur

lmfao the best you can do is keep hold of the base and major roots they will keep you company through the winter :doh:

What a great idea. Thats cheered me up allready. Nothing like revisiting your best roots in winter. :doh: Thanks Stoney :peace:

wish i had an uncle with that much bud :doh:

Funny you should say that. I just filled one of my nephew's cab with cuts from the above plant. And then gave him enough bud to last him a while so he doesn't touch them early. Missus said Uncle Arthur's a softie. Oh well :doh:

Thanks again Stoney, this one is for youpost-11901-1175509875_thumb.gif

Sorry you prefer a joint dont youpost-11901-1175510014_thumb.gif

Edited by Uncle Arthur