Grandma's Boy

I've been studying "Stoner Movies" for many years and while Grandma's Boy fits the descriptions I consider it one of those movies that doesn't do the culture any favours. It's pretty dumb and misleading about the effects of cannabis. At the same time it doesn't go OTT sufficiently to make it feel like satire. See Harold & Kumar or How High for better recent examples of the genre. G Edited by Gruntus

There's a new movie available now.. from a few sites.. Premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, but won't be available on DVD until Jan. '08 :bongon: It's a stoner movie, called "Smiley Face". Stars Anna Faris and has John Cho from Harold & Kumar in it as well. Haven't seen yet myself, so not sure on how funny it is. Been told it's quite good though lol

Cover (can you tell its a stoner movie? :bongon: ):

post-5879-1192069907_thumb.jpg

Plot (from IMDB.COM:

After a young actress (Faris) unknowingly eats her roommate's pot brownies, her day becomes a series of misadventures.

lol

hey i thought grandmas boy was funnier than hell...but i guess im just a simple minded stoner...that likes cheap laughs and cheesey stoner jokes....but who cares we can all agree that when dude flipped up the couch and saw all those dead cats i about pissed my self....:peace:....yea and Dante he is living the life i would love to live get stoned and do stupid shit 24/7 but that is just me....

My personel favorate stoner movies Fear and Loathing, Where the buffalo roam another HST book made intoa movie, Halfbaked,

Big Money Hustlas (icp movie), Borat, Dont be a menace to south central while drinkin your juice in the hood, scary movie, south park movie, Parkour jump london (a must when stoned), and watch the clerks tv show. thats all i can remember while wrecked i got 1000 more. :D