Whats a good nute for flowering ?

Hi there......i got 2 plants growing in pots outside ( bubbleberry variety )

One has quite thick buds, but the other is quite spindly.......

I was reading that during flowering u should use a fert high in (P) and (K)

I have been using thrive general fert and this is measured at N12 P3 K6

so whats a good fert for flowering........something i can get at bunnings or a nursery .........

also what should the N P K be for flowering stage ?

P.S

Im not interested in any expensive hydro ferts from a hydro shop......i just want something from the nursery

Thanks

jason

Hi jason, guess you might as well try the 'thrive flower and fruit' which you should find where you got the all purpose. Or a supermarket, bunnings or possibly a nursery.

Its got a high K, but might be still a little to high in N for late flower and perhaps a little low in phos. 15 : 4 : 26

I believe the manutec bloom booster is similar.

Good luck with it.

I make up a tea using pidgeon manure, a little goes a long way.about $10 for 10kg at the odd garden suppliers. I make up a 60lt plastic rubbish bin (with wellfitting lid) of main brew , mix the bag of manure with 60lts water, stir well every day thinking nice thoughts for two weeks, I do it in the shade for fear it might explode as it is a very potent brew. After 2 weeks I take half a cup of brew and dilute it in a bucket of water to feed the plants, a weaker solution more often is more benificial than any strong application Hope this is helpful.