blue bonic chronic info

Hey this is my first post, My friend up in the blue mountains is currently growing these seeds and says that they will be ready sometime with in the next cople of weeks, has anyone heard of this strain? I think its the one snoop dogg smokes. She pretty fucking descent grower tends to her babies daily .Any info would be appreciated, her last havest wasnt that great it was the hash plant or something got u pretty fucked but tasted like shit if it dried out even a little, like having a resin cone. She grows bush style. So what wtf can i expect from this blue bonic chronic?

hey there acid

welcome to the site enjoy ya stay and by the way i moved ya thread to the strains section as this aint really news related :toke:

anyhoo to your question about this blue bonic chronic as far as i can tell there aint no strain called that and what it seems is that it is a name that someone has given the strain possibly through there own breeding or maybe ya mate just had bag seed and decided to call it this.

the name origionaly comes from some american rappers using it in the songs but with the probability of it being that they were talkin about "chronic" either being the strain with the same name or just saying the weed was strong and then adding the blue bonic or bew bonic to the start to make it flow better tune wise

hope this helps ya out

cheerz :Dj:

p.s. im sure a few of us would love to see some pics of the plant though

yeah thats what i thought when i couldnt find any info on the net. Probally just a random cross strain. I dont know where the seeds come from thats stricktly her business imagine she got them of the same person she always gets them off. Ill post some pictures in a week or two maybe then someone will be able to tell me what im getting. Oh yeah a little of topic why is the bud so average recently around sydney city i got some of my regular guy and it was very average a bit wet green manour smelling, heads were still formed though. but even my mate went down to the coffee shop which is always top dollar(but u always get top shit) and that was no good maybe even worse than the stuff i got my mate is taking it back it was so bad. Fucking giving me the shits. everyone should start complaining more to their dealers hopefully then the growers wont be such pricks and leave the bud on the plant until at lease the heads have formed. The Americans have crazy buds all the weed was excellent at a reasonable price.......................................so lets follow our bigger brother to bigger and butter buds.