Video demonstration of (homemade but look's store bought) hash/oil

hey meteor, welcome to the site mate...

a pretty nifty contraption you've hooked there..

any way of letting us know how youve made it and what youve used... youve explained the glass and tubing bit .. but not too much on the element...

I can see a lot of people going to be interested...

Sure: All you need is 1 small metal can 1/2 filled with sand for weight and to absorb heat from "hookah coal" > 1 drain sceen to support hot coal for even heat,use only hookah coal,BBQ brickette is harsh,smell,too hot, hookah coal burns clean,no odor. Can will get warm but not hot. I only use polycorbonate drinking tumbler (tapered prefered) because of it's heat resistance and machinabilty. Don't use glass. Drill 3/8" thru hole on top/bottom then drill 1/4" hole on side near top/bottom, 2'~3' 3/8" soft vinyl tubing. Super Tokes (no kidding). To clean> blow off ashes, clean tumbler with isopropyl alcohol & paper towel.This device is mainly for the concentrates only, tight compact buds will burn better & slower than loose type buds,or mix with tobacco, you might prefer your own way better. Homemade & Homegrown try it you'll like it. Enjoy Mates!

Edited by meteorlima

cool man.. the only thing I wasnt too sure on was the heating element... so you just heat this with the lighter ?

a pretty nifty thing.... good work...

oil can be messy as.. this why i dont go much for oil myself.. youve taken all the messy issues away.. very neat, tidy set up...

Yea just hold coal with small tongs,I prefer the long firelog lighter but the coal is coated with an igniter which burns off fast, lights fast, will spark a little with a small puff of smoke but it's ready to use imediately, if you smother coal it will not relight. Burns about 25 minutes

Great idea, but doesn't the coal release carbon monoxide, and maybe other nasties?

Regular BBQ charcoal brickettes release far more carbon monoxide than hookah coal. Hookah coal is coated with igniter, which contains most of the carbon monxide,then burns clean with no odor. google: hookah coal & carbon monoxide.

Edited by meteorlima