My Grow v1.0 with PICS!

yeah i have no clue how a person can spot a strain without knowing the strain before they plant.

u can get 2 plants the same strain & they'll look markedly different when grown right next to each other in exact same conditions w' exact same nutes/etc.

some ppl reckon they can spot a strain like a person can by look & smoking-it in same way a person would a wine but i think it's at least 75% guess work.

if a person says it's X-strain, who is gonna be able to say if they're right or wrong without knowing the strain beforehand?

it'd be interesting to have weed tasters like they have w' wine though, if u had over a 50% success rate i'd be well impressed considering all the strains & crossed strains out their.

Smoko from that plant ? what do you mean by that ? lol

Yeah I know hard to tell the strain. Been looking up pictures of Skunk #1. Similar to that. Well some pictures anyway.

I smelt the plant the other day, and it had this foul smell. When you touch the plant...even softly, and smell your fingers it smells beautiful. But I smelt the plant up close to the buds, n it had a weird slightly manure smell, not really shit smelling, but it was strong. Fuck knows what that could be?

I've got two other plants growing with that plant. But the pics are posted on the Cannabis.com forum.

http://boards.cannabis.com/australia-new-z...here-you-2.html

Is the link, don't think you have to register to see the thread. *I hope*.

(hope it isn't against board rules)