Late starter

Hey frizzlez.

Looking all right mate. You will get a smoke out of that pretty lady for sure. There's still a fair bit of time in country Vic before we get hit by Jack Frost. That lady still has plenty of time to fill out. Sativa's start flowering later and generally take abit longer to finnish but IMHO they are worth it. Mine regurarly get hit by frost(almost every year). Mind you I grow them in the ground so they are generally fairl large and robust by then so they handle it alright and gain a lot of colour in the process. Just to give you an idea here's some pics I took of mine yesterday.post-11901-1175227994_thumb.jpgpost-11901-1175228045_thumb.jpg As you can see apart from the size difference my plants are not as developed as yours and have a lot further to go.By past experience though I am confidant of a good finish for them.

You are growing in pots though and if you do run into weather probs before harvest time you do have the option to move them under cover. Just make sure their nights always remain totaly dark.

Grow well

Uncle Arthur

nice little plant mate- ull get a couple of j's off her.

im surprised she didnt grow a little higher considering her sativa dominant strain- but we grew a plant about that high a while back (mainly indica) and managed to get some reasonable fun smoke out of it. she actually was neglected ontop of a roof and got sizzled by the hot ozzie sun. luckily her sister has grown to 13feet plus!

just shows how important it is to give her the best sun and hydration treatment possible!

good luck and have fun with ur little sheela.