Leave starting to fade in colour ? Update with PICS

Hi there......

I put a post a few days ago RE: leaves losing their green colour, and ppl asked for some pics

well, here are the pics......

The bigger plant few weeks into flowering....This plant only a few leaves have this sympton

post-4540-1173580922_thumb.jpg

The smaller plant more advanced in the budding stage, but lots of the leaves are starting to get this problem ?

post-4540-1173580892_thumb.jpg

As you can see by the leaf below , its still got green in it, but its like its fading away

Is this a Nutrients difficiency ? i usually give them a fertiliser every 3 weeks....... The one im using is N12 P3 K 6 Any suggestions Thanks, jason

post-4540-1173580943_thumb.jpg

its lacking nitrogen... and has been for a while,,, you can tell as the leaves start to yellow from the base of he plant...

madoga, is right too... as they mature they will start to fade and drop off... but this is a little more severe than that.. as youve already lost most of the bottom shade leaves...

im guessing its in a pot.. and that its the same soil all the way through... just ad a little more nitrogen in with your feeding ... a small hand full of osmocote at the base of the plant should do it.. its a slow release.. so maybe some nitrosol for a quicker fix....

but yeah as these buds start to mature more.. those leaves will drop off.. usually because you only feed with water for the final stages.. the plant will look for nutrients on the leaves...

Ok, thanks for all the replies guys :toke:

I have a few more questions though.

(1) One the smaller plant, the one with the bigger buds, how long do you think before its ready to harvest ?

Yes, the buds have thickened up quite a bit compared to the other plant, but i would say only 5% of the stigmas have turned brown.....they are mainly all white.........Shouldnt u wait until say 60% of the stigmas have turned brown.....?

(2) in regards to the bigger plant with the smaller buds........this obviously has quite a bit longer until its ready, so should i change to a different fertiliser ? i was reading that when its in the budding stage u should use a fertiliser with a higher (NPK) Potassium content.............the fertiliser im using now is rated at N12 P3 K 6

Thanks again,

Jason :(

essentially for flowering you need to double the amount of P and K to the amount of N... so a vegetative mix seems to be the one your using... strange how its getting a N deficiency as apposed to a P or K deficiency... the plant doesn't seem to be overdosing in N...

as for as growing in pots... and as to what to add... ill let some one else answer as there a lot better outdoor dirt growers around here than me... :toke:

hey there jason

what i would do is get some hydro nutes flower cycle ones and start them on that once or twice a week should be fine and just mix as it says on the bottle i would also be adding a 1/2 a teaspoon of urea once a week untill you can see the plant pick up

i would also flush the soil with about 20lt of ph adjusted water befor using ya nutes

you should also look into some PK13/14 by canna would gove ya some good results if ya not too far into flower

cheerz :Dj: