Female Seed Soak by Accent Hydroponics in NSW

Anyone ever actually used anything like this before?

http://www.accenthydroponics.com/prod_info...0soak_info1.htm

It "binds high nitrogen to Ethylene Acid (feminine) which stimulates the seeds to encourage a tendency for the plant to become female". Sounds like it has a two-prong effect ... "Stimulates the seeds to encourage a tendency for the plant to become female. This results in more flowering sites and overall greater flower development". I've also heard of people leaving their seeds in an airtight container with banana peel before germinating them to achieve the same effect.

The only other thing similar that i know of is Sensa Soak which is pretty much the same thing.

Looks like itll only cost about AU$35 to buy one including postage so i might give it a shot (if it works once then it wouldve paid for itself, if it doesnt work then ive only lost a few bucks). A shotglass worth at 30mls so that should last me for yonks.

I'm skeptical too as my Googling for things like "seeds ethelene acid females" hasnt really yielded any info about it. Anyway i emailed Accent Hydroponics to ask them to point me towards some scientific data on the web, it'll be interesting to see if they can come up with anything, because their response, if I get one, will determine if ill go ahead and buy one.

BTW how would you know if it did work ?

you'd have to grow out a fair few, wouldn't really have a decent idea until youve grown out 20ish plants i guess. Ideally, grow two test sets of seeds - one with the Seed Soak, one without, and both using the same strains.

dutch master also have a simular product and there a big company with some good products, , maby it works on flower/ plants with both sexes in each plant to premote females ratio , but on weed as a seed soak or hermi reverse type i wonder. seems to good to be true.

back in the day feminiser didnt really stop male flowers forming on a hermi i had.