Hi everyone

I’m looking for some input

You see my plants are fully budding right now, and I want to save them when their done, however I,ve taken “NO” clones  Ok Im thinking maybe GIBBERELLIC ACID TREATMENT : Select my favorite female plants and spray some buds to turn them male, Has anyone head of this being done?

Ok the other alternative I have is, pull them out of the green house once harvested and put them on lights 18hrs + if anyone has info on this I would greatly appreciate it

:thumbdown: :blink: :blink:

take some clones there that was simple ok time for a joint i have over worked my brain clones are great take 20 and stick them under a single lamp they might be a bitch because you are so far into flowering but you might get a couple of them to work you could turn part of it hermi and get a few seeds but that would intale seeding you beautiful bud personally id say geta packet of clonex take a dozen clones so the plant isnt stripped compleatly and then you have a dozen copys of your plant and some nice buds to smoke on and now i really need a joint :blink: :thumbdown:

well there 2 ways to do it you could just take clones now if ya do i recomend takin twice as many as ya wanna keep as you have less chance of them rooting

or you could reveg and then take clones again and i would also after takin clones put them back into flower that way you can harvest again

cheerz :Dj: