Leave starting to fade in colour ?

Hi there.....

I have 2 bubbleberry plants in pots outside......

One is in major flowering, and the other is the early flowering stage......

The plant that is in major flowering has a slight problem i think ?

10 % of the leaves are starting to loose their green colour going to a yellow colour ?

The leaves are not completely yellow.....they still have a little bit of green to them, but u can see they are loosing the green colour, going to yellow.......

is this a sign of lacking nutrients ?

Thanks

Jaosn

Hi jasonwr6000,

The plant that is in major flowering has a slight problem i think ? ..............One is in major flowering, and the other is the early flowering stage......

The plant that is in major flowering has a slight problem i think ?

10 % of the leaves are starting to loose their green colour going to a yellow colour ?

The leaves are not completely yellow.....they still have a little bit of green to them, but u can see they are loosing the green colour, going to yellow.......

is this a sign of lacking nutrients ?

As w said a pic or more information on the compost how long it has been in the pot/comost and what nutes are you feeding & how often?

When in flower plants need an increased amount of potasium (P) while decreasing the uptake & use of nitrogen. It's natural for plants in flower and at the last stages it will use nitrogen from the leaves leading to them yellowing off and expelling - its natrual.

1 last Q .............. is the yellowqing or pailing uniforem around all sides of the plant ?

If you got them to the flowering srtage them I'wd say it4 is not likely to be a Nutrient problem if it has only just started at this stage of the plants cycle. :crybaby:

goodluck

leaves yellowing from the base up is a classic nitrogen deficiency.. other deficiencies would show rusty spots... greeny blue patches on the leaves..

what you are describing is a classic lack of nitrogen... nitrogen is the most common of all nutrient deficiencies as the plant uses this element the most...

you can fix it by sprinkling a few balls of osmocote around the base of the plant.. this will give a slow release of nitrogen as you water.. or a more quick fix.. you can use a little nitrosol in with your nutrient program...

what SS said is right on the money another way to fix it would be urea

what has happened as your plant has been growing its been using up all the nitrogen in the soil and now there aint stuff all left so what the plant now does is start using the nitrogen it has stored in the leaves so that it can use it to form buds

ya shouldnt need much a few teaspoons in some water would be spot on or what i do in flower if using soil is just get some hydro nutes and use them at half strength

cheerz :Dj: