Help again,new pics

post-11626-1173030933_thumb.jpgpost-11626-1173030893_thumb.jpgpost-11626-1173030860_thumb.jpgHi guys i do appreciate all your help i will try not to be a pest.my father always told me knowledge is power!!Here are some new pics,i am growing with a 400w mh lite and am using fox farm planting soil w/bat guano and worm castings.I also have botanicare pure blend pro grow,but i think i only used it once.This disease seems to have went to two other plants now ,please help..thanks for any info you can provide.

can you please tell me how often you feed with nutrients... to me this doesn't look like a case of too much.. it looks like a case of not enough... if the mix was too hot.. or you've overdosed them with nutrients then the tips of the leaves would be dead... on all plants.. as I would be thinking you'd be feeding them all the same shit?...

do you have a PH and a PPM meter.. testing the run off when you water with plain water will give us an idea of whats going on...

I have only added nutes once and it was a very small amount..i just feed them again about 5 min ago and added some nutes.that was before i read all your responses..i will repot after work tommorow.I did a ph test this morning with a tester that you stick in soil after watering the guy told me at the store and it read 7. Edited by metrojimc

ok.. 7 is fine.. a little high.. but it should be fine.. try for around 6.3.. if you can...

yeah i would definitely say it was lacking in nutrients then... start them off with a half strength.. water every 3-4 times with just water.. up your strength in about a week.. they should handle a full strength now.. but seeing as you haven't been feeding them.. then a full dose might shock them... but by this time next week they should be on a full dose...

looks to me like abit of a nute diff im guessing magnesium if what SS said dont help i would get some epsom salts but do what SS said first

also chato brings up a good point have ya sprayed them with anything

also another question would be how far away are ya lights and are they too close that could also be burn on the leaves

cheerz :Dj:

• Admin
From those pictures you've got yellow leaf spot... Trim as much of the affected leaves as you can without taking too much off the plant so it's still got power to grow and they should power out of it