Growing outdoors and indoors.

yamam

hey there yamam

you can but really depends on what ya trying to do as well as how ya growing outside

if your plants are in pots then yep just put them inside and under ya lamp but dont know why you would if they doing well outside

now if they planted in the ground you will have to be very gentle and take them out of the ground this will shock them for about a week so expect them not to do a great deal for that week

but as i said whats the reason for having to move them inside????

cheerz :Dj:

I've done this succesfully out of soil before. I removed excess dirt and gave the roots a wash with warmish water and planted in vermiculite with a drip system setup. If doing this again i would use a weak nutrient soloution for wahing the roots and put a bit of superthrive in the res. to help deal with stress. As stoney mentioned, be extremely carefull.

Best of luck

moKing

Gady Yamam

Yer u can bring it indoors....but just be very careful if diggin her out of the ground..make sure you dont damage the roots to much mate :thumbdown:

(is it in a pot or in the ground???)

As Stoney said it will give her a shock for a week or so..if dug up from ground..

but she should be all good :thumbsup: once settled in her new home..

Dallas