VapourHead Vapourizor

nah dave have a look at this pic http://www.freewheelin.com.au/vapourisers/..._vapourised.jpg

you see the two on the far right with the glass jar tops instead of the dome tops? they the goods.

the reason I like them is that they are virtually unbreakable, I've owned two of these models and whatever I did to them they just kept on going. Also, the glass jar top screws on, minimising vapour leaks, the dome ones just sit in place and they tend to leak a bit. :toke:

The vaporhead glass top also screws in so that there is no leaks and ya dont waste ya vapour

oh and dave if ya recon that you can get a vape off anyone on the net that hasnt done drugs ya kidding ya self :toke:

i would be having a stab in the dark that possibly anyone that ownes or runs an internet site related to drugs or drug parafernalia that possibly just maybe they have taken drugs themselves at some stage :toke:

of coarse except for maybe Pure and Oz :peace:

BTW i tested this beauty on some hash last night and was one of the best stones i have had in a long time so works bloody good on hash

cheerz :Dj:

Thanks for the Vape report Stoney :toke: and the running updates too!

Sounds like a good bit of gear mate, I've been toying with the idea of building my own, but for $100 delivered I might leave the tools in the shed and me soldering iron in one piece!

What's the main differences using hash instead of finely chopped buds in your vape?

Do you think the advantages outway the effort involved in hashmaking?

I'm hoping that vaping will give me less sinus trouble than smoking, coz sneezing, sniffling and sore eyes can sometimes put a downer on my stonededness :toke:

Vape On :peace:

hey there guys

well to answer a few questions

1. i dont think you need more weed to get the same effect but pipeman would be able to answer that one better as he been using them longer but the whole thing about a vape is that it vapourizes the thc in ya weed without burning so ya aint gonna get more stoned from burning it cause ya cant get more thc out of it

2. The differance in vaping hash is that its pure resin so you vape alot more thc than weed but you would get the same result just putting more weed on the hotplate its like a joint if ya put abit of hash in there you will get stoned if ya put about twice as much weed as hash you will also get stoned

hope yas all understand my ramblings

cheerz :Dj:

Stoney,

oh and dave if ya recon that you can get a vape off anyone on the net that hasnt done drugs ya kidding ya self

i know what you're saying, and it'd probably be fair to assume that most ppl who run say hydroponics stores also smoke pot, with the rest just being in it for the $, but there's a fair difference between a pot smoker who runs a legitimate hydroponics store and somebody who's a proud heroin junkie/trafficker who's only relationship with pot seems to be making money off sales of 1 vaporizer ... :toke:

Edited by Dave The Nefarious

I definitely think vapes are more efficient with your weed. I've always said they are the most useful tool for growers. We spend money on lights ,and nutes and all kinda gadgets to try to get a better yield, yet if you simply switched to using a vapouriser you effectively double your yield. :toke:

I did a bit of searching around when I couldn't find it with Stoneys link and found this item from Canada

here's the link - http://www.bcvaporizer.com/what_is_the_bc_...20Vaporizer.htm

Now it looks like the same thing to me...costs about $140AUS delivered, they have replacement chambers ($10) and other stuff and may be more reliable than the other guy if his description worries you. Then again - who the fuck knows who you are dealing with on the net??? :toke:

Jimbo :peace: