VapourHead Vapourizor

med_gallery_7211_105_30994.jpg

Hey there all

Well as you may or may not know i have a new vape so i wanted to let yas all know how it is

Well this is the new vape they have advertized on hangman link

it cost me $99 for it and the postage was included and i got a free grinder as well although i have an electric grinder so this will be kept as a spare

now to the smoke report

luckily i had some great weed i had saved for this exact reason so once the vape was at temp (about 10min) i added my finely chopped weed onto the ceramic hotplate, which is more like a bowl so better than some flat ones i have seen.

Once the weed was on the plate the vapour started straight away and once the jar was fitted ontop it started filling. The vapour was smooth and constant and was no hint of burn. Although if left for long enough im sure it would begin to burn.

So all in all this is great inexpencive vape some of the good points are that its easy to clean it dont take long to warm up and once at temp does a very nice job of keeping the vapour coming.

The only down side i could find is that i dont think it has a thermastat so it will start burning ya weed towards the end and also it says that it should only be used for 20min then turned off and let cool down

but all in all im very impressed for under $100

cheerz :Dj:

hey stoney is it all glass in the top and bottom chamber?

and why don't you put your weed in at the beginning and only start toking after it starts making vapour?

I reckon you should leave some in for ages to see if it starts burning, they may have designed the unit to never get to burning temps.. :thumbdown:

hey pipe

the top chamber is glass but the rest of it is plastic but all the peices all come apart and i dont know if mentioned befor but its all dish washer safe

and will give that a go now pipe and will leave it on the hotplate to see if it gets to burning temps

hey there guys

i agree with BB it gives you more of a heady uplifting sorta stone and thats what i like the most about it.

i can toke away on it all day and still get all my shit done instead of sitting on my ass :thumbdown:

it also has a creaper effect to it not like a bong that smacks ya straight away but more like a joint that comes on slowely.

now back to the test i did it does work better if i have weed already on there to start with as its warming up that way once it gets to temp its pretty much already full

and i left it on for rufly 30 min and didnt find any burning and if there was any its was very minor as you couldnt see it so pipe was right it dont get to the temp where it will burn ya gear

aint tried a vape in along time and not any of the newer styles but my first impressions of using them were not memorable.

dont blow no smoke out which is supposed to be a plus but was kinda off puttin at first. cant blow no smoke rings an impress the chickies for starters

maybe was just older styles i used and tech come a long way since then. tempted to get the volcano but might try someone elses first and see if it still feels like kissin ya sister...

peace

c