outdoor white skunk -questions

Sup fellas,

I got a couple of white skunks outdoors, theyre doing really well but Im a bit confused as to why the big one (4 1/2 ft maybe) started flowering so early, I'm in Perth and it started like 2 weeks ago, I would have thought the days were still too long. Suppose it don't really matter just wondering if this is normal. I wish I could get pics of these for yer they are the most stealth plants ever, my first grow behind the shed got found out like a week before harvest so I had to be real clever about where to put these new ones, they are up against a fence with a massive vine thing that is along the rest of the fence in front of it. I sacrificed a bit of space and a bit of sun for the extra stealth but I reckon these will be just as good check out the diagram if you dunno what i mean.

Heres a few questions for some of you pros out there if you get a chance:

*how long should you dry buds for?

*how long should you cure buds for after drying?

*how long after a bud is dry will the potency start to drop? (not in fridge)

*does bending over the plant (outside) produce a bigger yield or just help with height problems?

*can i get my plants to re-veg without leaving any buds on it?

*if your growing hydro can u get like a schedule for when you have to put in more nutes and when to flush out the medium and that from a specific brand of nutes, because starting to grow hydro seems a bit daunting with all the humidity, ppm, EC, temp and shit, all I'm used to is putting seeds in the ground and leaving it for ages outside

cheers

post-8354-1172429278_thumb.jpg

Hey dude :rolleyes: some answers for you....

1. at least 2 weeks.

2. about 3 weeks.

3. not sure....keep it air-tight & it should be good for ages.

4. yes & yes :xcited:

5. yes, just leave some leafy stuff down low then put it under 18/6.

6. probably....not sure....

check out my WS in the 'grow diaries' section :peace:

:thumbsup:

Slayer

Heres a few questions for some of you pros out there if you get a chance:

*how long should you dry buds for?

*how long should you cure buds for after drying?

*does bending over the plant (outside) produce a bigger yield or just help with height problems?

*can i get my plants to re-veg without leaving any buds on it?

*if your growing hydro can u get like a schedule for when you have to put in more nutes and when to flush out the medium and that from a specific brand of nutes, because starting to grow hydro seems a bit daunting with all the humidity, ppm, EC, temp and shit, all I'm used to is putting seeds in the ground and leaving it for ages outside

1) Longer the better for curing - I cure for 3 mths while another grow is happening.

If you want to dry for a smoke then 2 weeks

3)

If you have an airtight jar & keep in in a cool dark place you can keep it in a jar rather than a fridge. I've never had to use a firdge.

4)

Bending can expose more budsites to the sun he3nce more bud leading to an increase in yuield.

Bending can reduce the hieght og the plant by lowering the grow tips.

There are plenty of feed scheduals of which most you will have to pull out of various posts.

Hydro is not all that hard - it just a different "style" or "method"

You are aided by tools such as a PH meter & EC meter. While it is not impossible to do a hydro without these assistants/tools.

You would habe to sprout you seeds then transfer them into you system. Many hydro growers use clones which has many advantages (ie. known sex, yield, temperment ect),

You have grown oudoors so inside your singular main concerns may be:

1) the light proofing for the 12/12 space.

2) aircurlation & replacement (dealing with temps)

3) Plan your feeding schdual

Hydro should not sare you - keep it simple & sound basics. :peace:

3)

hey there watto

1. 2-3 weeks untill the buds snap off the main stem with out cutting

2. can be as long as you want i cure for a minimum of 1 month (old washed out coffee jars are the bomb curing jar)

3. once dried and cured the bud will last for ages and i dont think the potency will drop teh taste can change abit but trust me ya gonna have smoked it befor it will go bad :peace:

4. Bending ya plant or LST will definatly increase your yeild as you expose more bud sites so that those get alot more light so instead of just being popcorn buds ya got decent buds.

5. yes you can i dont know a huge amount about re veg but im going it this time around and from what i gather you take all the bud off and then hit it with 18/6 for about 3 weeks and then back to 12/12

6. Hydro is pretty easy its just a matter of giving it ago and on ya second round making sure ya dont make the same mistakes ya did the first time dont let it scare ya its not as hard as ya think

and too ya first question i think that your other plant went into flower earlyier than your other one could be that its a early flower pheno or maybe that the one that started flowering is in the shade more either early morning of afternoon so this would cut its light hours down abit thus making it flower abit early

hope that helps

cheerz :Dj: