Outdoor Harvest soil nute questions

I am living in the Northeast.

I want to start clones after the last frost but have some soil questions.

1) Can I use a shovel to turn the soil and just use the natural earth as I won't be able to water or fertilize?

* I was going to turn the soil and maybe add something to it such as dolomite lime and some nutrients!

2) Is it totally necessary to add nutrients for veg and flower outdoors or can I use 1 soil with complete fertilizers to last entire crop?

WILL THIS WORK:

SOIL:

Outdoor soil in the ground mixed with shovel

Dolomite Lime

Dyna Grow Pro Tech (for bugs and weather conditions)

Dyna Grow Liquid Grow ( fertilizer )

Water with super oxy ( helps air for roots )

GH PH down ( try to start at PH 6.0 )

Sand (replacing vermiculite or perlite for airation)

FLOWERING I Will use Dyna Grow liquid Bloom

WILL I NEED TO CHANGE NUTRIENTS for flowering or can I add BLOOM nutes?

* impossible as they will be in the ground!

Thanks,

Pot Head

Edited by Pot Head

hey there pot head

not really shore how ya gonna go with not fertilizing but what i would suggest is maybe catching some fish and burying them deep in the soil as this will slowly release nuts as they decompose

i would also be adding some water crystals to ya soil so that it helps keep the water levels up

not really shore how ya gonna go with pests either as they can fuck ya plants really quick

i would be at least going to check them on a fortnightly bases so that you can fertilize when ya there and keep an eye out for pests

cheerz :Dj:

Hi there PotHead :toke:

There's no need to make it too complex if this is ya 1st grow.

Start of simple and you'll learn as much from trial&error as from reading these boards.

You can always just add nutes/dolomite etc. onto soil beneath the plants canopy and water in.

Keep them well mulched to help water retention and encourage worms etc., even add worms if you can get em, they're like little fertilizer factories :toke:

Have you considered keeping it organic?

Nutritech Solutions offer an awesome range of proven organic nutrients and supplements.

Good luck mate :peace:

What ive found with alot of soils is that you need to add something for mj to grow fairly well ,coastal soils are usually sandy blackish , inland can be abit more loamy and is sometimes better , ive grown in both and in both ive found they need regular nutrient support . The sandy blackish coastal soil really offers very little nutrient value at all and the plants may grow small and spindly and some dont take of at all without something added to the soil plus regular watering , its not easy and you need to pick a spot that preferably isnt to dry but gets full sun , either way its gona need regular trips , the plants grown under these conditions will do it tough and a little more care in times of hardship can make a big difference to the yield and quality , id use something like dynamic lifter for nitrogen and veg and when floweing time comes hit em with a liqiud potash or other flower enhancer etc but try aswell to use a balanced fert through out the whole grow period easing of that when flowering time comes and hit em with a flowering fert enhancer etc :toke: