How long ?

Mr White

Not bad it looks like a nice smoke, but they could be better at that stage (mabey a slow strain tho?). What nutes are you using? Mabey a bit of pk could have helped a few weeks ago.

best of luck

moKing

Been feeding them 1/2 strenght Hydr nut once a week,but heat has been a killer,and had them in a small pot for to long which would not of helped growth.

Is there anything i could feed them now to give them a little boost or is it to late?

Hey mate from the closer look of those buds they seem a fair bit off from maturing, cant see any sines of the hairs turning red as yet from the pics.

U can get some potash to feed her to help put a bit more weight on the buds, but they look like thay have a bit to go before they finish imo...

I have blood and bone with potash in it as a slow release,if i was to give it that would i run the risk of over fertilizing it and spoiling the taste or should i get a water soluable one.

Potash that is

Superthrive tonic certainly sounds intresting from a quick google i did too. would it make much difference now though being late in its stages.

Just my 2cent worth but i would give them a good wash out with strait water for about 2-3 weeks.

The reasion i say this the nutes u have been feeding her and the slow releace ferts, it can build up in the soil fast and can cause a few probs.

Imho give her a dose of ferts once a month and with the slow releace stuff that have given her will be enough...

Yea all the above advice is valid , but if you havent already i would be picking a nice bud and drying it slowly .. just to see where the plant is on a smoke level :xcited:

cause the plant is at the end of its life and there is not alot more to do for them , and this first round with this setup, so i'd be hanging to get them out and something new started :xcited:

:scratchin:

Yea all the above advice is valid , but if you havent already i would be picking a nice bud and drying it slowly .. just to see where the plant is on a smoke level :xcited:

cause the plant is at the end of its life and there is not alot more to do for them , and this first round with this setup, so i'd be hanging to get them out and something new started :xcited:

:scratchin:

Clipped a bit of tonight frazzle,just before going fishing,and have just got home and just a little sample has managed to stink out the room. nice. Definatley better than the stench coming of my fish fingers. stinking bloody pilchards.

I reckon i will give it 2 more weeks and see what happens,by that time the others will be big enough to throw under the light and start again.

no more soil this time so get ready to be bombarded with more questions guys

Thanks for the advice OS,much aporeciated

chow

hey there whittey

from the looks of ya plant they must be more sativa dominant or even a satty dominant pheno and some satties can take upto and including 14 weeks to finish flowering so if it was me i would be hanging in there

best thing to do is get yaself a good mag off of ebay or a jewellers eye piece so that you can see the trichomes change colour. this is the best way to tell if your plants are ready

where did you get these plants from or seeds from and do you know what breeder they came from???

also with your 400w light was it brand new or second hand if second hand did you buy a new bulb for it as the old globe could be on its last legs

cheerz :Dj: