hello all was just wondering if you could tell me when and how i should apply my pollen that i have collected from the LRs they are 1 month old tmorrow and today i started to collect pollen i need to control the pollination cause i have 4CS and 1CC AND1BB in the same room as my female LRs the males are totally seperate (in a big bay window with just natural light)can i pollinate my LRs without getting all my other plants in veg pollinated since my 2 female LRs are in the veg room with all my other plants listed above im using all organics fox farm soil and all the BIO-Bizz products 2 400 watt hps systems only run 1 during veg tho will be goin 12/12 in few weeks and running both any advice tanks :scratchin: Edited by TOKIN420

you should apply the pollen when the flowers are really starting to multiply, probably week 3 or 4 of 12/12 for most indica strains...if you apply pollen before that, you'll still get seeds, just not as many as what you could of so if thats preferred i would apply the pollen when the buds are the size of a 5c or 10c coin :xcited:

if you dont want to seed up your entire crop, move the males and any female you want seeded up atleast 1km from your grow room. if that isnt an option, you'll probably have to tie bags around the buds you want seeded up after putting the pollen on them. but even then you cant be assured of not seeding up your crop which really sucks :scratchin:

as for applying the pollen, i recommend using an extremely fine tipped paint brush as they allow you to get right into the buds and get the pollen to where it matters :xcited: