Watering

Hi I'm going to plant my seeds today and I was wondering how many times a day/week should I water them? I'll be using pots.

Sorry if this has been discussed before I'd just like to know before I start.

water them once everyday (mornings can be good) if they are in direct sunlight - at least make sure the soil stays relativley moist and doesn't dry out.

you'll have to water them consistently during the first month of growth usually.

if you are planting them now you will most likely harvest around june or july

water them once everyday (mornings can be good) if they are in direct sunlight - at least make sure the soil stays relativley moist and doesn't dry out.

you'll have to water them consistently during the first month of growth usually.

if you are planting them now you will most likely harvest around june or july

Cheers. Anyone know what Fertilizer is the best for it in Perth climate?

well watering wise really depends on what ya gonna put in ya pots :thumbdown:

im gonna take a stab in the dark and guess maybe soil so ya wann water only when the top 2inch's of soil has gone abit dry that way you will not over water as everyday if you get abit of rain you may water them too much

now in not shore about over perth way but aint ya hours thining down to 12/12 so all your seeds will do is pop and then start flowering this will be lucky to yeild you a few grams per plant and would not be the best way to go

now if you just popping them outside and then gonna grow them inside then that should be cool as ya wanna give at least 2 weeks veg time befor you flower

fertilizer wise there is alot you can use for veg blood and bone is great as is charlie carp and a few others thrive is ok but would use the first 2 i suggested in flower i have used bloom booster by manutech and but seem to get best resuts from a once a week feeding of hydronutes and some additives like monterbud and ozitonic and maybe rock juice if i want

as i said if you just gonna grow them outside i would wait till next season as you will just be wasting ya seeds

hope this helps

cheerz :Dj:

well watering wise really depends on what ya gonna put in ya pots :thumbdown:

im gonna take a stab in the dark and guess maybe soil so ya wann water only when the top 2inch's of soil has gone abit dry that way you will not over water as everyday if you get abit of rain you may water them too much

now in not shore about over perth way but aint ya hours thining down to 12/12 so all your seeds will do is pop and then start flowering this will be lucky to yeild you a few grams per plant and would not be the best way to go

now if you just popping them outside and then gonna grow them inside then that should be cool as ya wanna give at least 2 weeks veg time befor you flower

fertilizer wise there is alot you can use for veg blood and bone is great as is charlie carp and a few others thrive is ok but would use the first 2 i suggested in flower i have used bloom booster by manutech and but seem to get best resuts from a once a week feeding of hydronutes and some additives like monterbud and ozitonic and maybe rock juice if i want

as i said if you just gonna grow them outside i would wait till next season as you will just be wasting ya seeds

hope this helps

cheerz :Dj:

What else would I put in pots? I'm using 100% Organic soil. Yeah i'll wait but I want to grow now. I've got heaps of seeds I have no idea which are good and which aren't though seeing as I didn't pay for these.

Which month would be the perfect time to start growing?

Thanks for the help :peace: B)

Edited by Kingsblend