Jorge Cervantes Book

Dal

Thanks for the links guys. I was hoping to find a place in Melbourne who may sell it because an address I’m associated with was flagged by customs. I don't need that problem at the moment but I'd kill for that book. I guess our privacy is fairly intact in here but it can be so hard trusting in that sometimes.

There was a guy on here the other day selling Jorge Cervantes DVD's. I was a tool to be so sceptical of him. I think his name was yamam. I should PM him.

Hi I was recently flagged by customs for trying to import these books via Amazon lol Does anyone in Melbourne have a copy they're willing to sell me or know of a shop that has them? (At least one of the first two which i'm desperate for):

- Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible by Jorge Cervantes

- The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use by Greg Green

- Marijuana Indoors: Five Easy Gardens by Jorge Cervantes

And yes, I have already tried Polyester in melbourne, they are sold out.

Help me Ozstoners, you're my only hope! (presses r2d2)

Edited by Nameless

Guest niall
Polyester Books on Brunswick St in Fitzroy, tram 112. They have a pretty good cannabis section, and most if not all the classics. They definitly have Jorge's books and DVDs and many others.

Guest niall
And yes, I have already tried Polyester in melbourne, they are sold out.

Heh, oops :-) If it's not an emergency it'll be back in stock soon, you could ask for an ETA, and there are torrents out there if it really is an emergency...

Hi everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone has a copy of this book for sale or maybe you know someone here in Australia that sells it.

http://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Horticultu...s/dp/187882323X

I've been trying to get my hands on a copy for ages now and I'm desperate. Any help would be sincerley appreciated guys.

Kind Regards

Dal

\Brah im in Oz too, try downloading the movies and books much easier :)