need help asap BUGS! [PICTURES]

Hey all hows it going this is my first grow :peace: ive got only 2 plants

Ive gotta bit of a problem with my big one... The bottom leaves normally turn yellow and die ... i couldnt figure it out.... I dont know much about nutrients and whatnot i just been using thrive here and there and some other shit my mate gave me... Its starting to flower now and i got a female :thumbsup:

I checked the lower bottom leaves which were turning yellow and underneath them there is like these tiny pinhead orange colour looking bugs. there seem to be always still... and not moving but if i poke em they start to walk around .... i find that its getting worse... and some of my leaves have got black holes in them but i started to shake my plant and a big caterpiller flew off...

Ive attachhed some pictures..

Ill get pictures of the exact bugs today.... I just need CHEAP suggestions to fix it asap... because its flowering

http://i9.tinypic.com/4ge617c.jpg

http://i12.tinypic.com/34zc1es.jpg

NOW .. these are the bugs... they walk slowly.. dont fly.. orange in colour have legs... all i can see with the naked eye...

Any stuff i can pick up from woolies? or there not a threat to the plants...

http://i5.tinypic.com/4e1iu4o.jpg

Smokeon.

Edited by smokditup

hey there smoke

if ya can collect some put them in a match box and take to a garden place and tell them your "roses" are infested :peace:

they will tell you what they are

you may wanna try some yates confidor you can get that at woolies but its better to find out what they are first

if its a type of mite then i would suggest getting some mite rid ya can get it over the net and at most good hydro shops

good luck

cheerz :Dj:

letting nature takes it course... ive infested the plant with lady bugs :thumbdown:

Not a bad idea. Very hard to tell, but looking at your pics they are too big to be spider mites, they look like young aphids to me. Aphids can come in a variety of colours. They don't necessarily do a lot of damage, but can leave a sticky substance on your leaves which can attract some moulds. As aphids grow they shed their skins and you often see small white things lying around that look like insects too. These white things are just their shedded skins.

I don't think the insects are related to the yellowing leaves. They are just attacking the sick leaves first. I wouldn't worry too much about 1 or 2 lower leaves yellowing, although if more start to yellow I would look further into it.