valentinesday special

The site is up again!!! :freak: So Check It out Peeps!

Not only have I cut some prices in half and of others just the limps (hey, i got hooked on a new tv serie called Dexter) on Valentinesday for your hunny. You'll also receive some extra (not tested by the outside world yet) beans. Spanish Skunk Blanc crossed with Northern Lights = (i was thinking about a name for it and came up with this) Nighty Night ! Feel free to come up with other names.

Cheerz

Simon

The site is up again!!! :peace: So Check It out Peeps!

Not only have I cut some prices in half and of others just the limps (hey, i got hooked on a new tv serie called Dexter) on Valentinesday for your hunny. You'll also receive some extra (not tested by the outside world yet) beans. Spanish Skunk Blanc crossed with Northern Lights = (i was thinking about a name for it and came up with this) Nighty Night ! Feel free to come up with other names.

Cheerz

Simon

Sounds good,

Call it Simple Simon.

Are the prices on the site the half price or half of that,

Also when you ship to the Bushnited States how well is it packaged?

Thanks!

BB

:freak:

The site is up again!!! :freak: So Check It out Peeps!

Cheerz

Simon

nah simon that name sounds guy mate (nighty night). how about Spanish Lights? :peace:

just a thought..

tt :peace:

hey simon. stick to p.r. stuff, its what your good at. give up on the names for your new strain cos there dumb. imo. 2twotimes came up with a goody. spanish lights has a good ring two it. or you could use my favourite." fuck nose". :doh:......"nighty night"....jesus simon... :helpsmilie:

i'm growing spanish skunk in the bush at the moment. lots of people have rubbished it on this site. don't know why though cos it looks and smells nice. buds don't look as big as other skunks i've got growing. but its got its own desirable traits. don't know why it gets rubbished on here. maybe its not much good under lights. ..... :doh: ....should be an interesting x with n.l. ..... cheers simon....B.B.

hey simon... i think your a glutton for punishment mate. i got no silly names for ya. but i am curious what that crossing would be like. interesting x, me thinks. did you say they were free? :peace:

i'm crossing smash and m60 at the moment. they both seem very good strains, and very different.

both are doing well under the shit conditions that they have to endure cos i'm there dad. if they smoke as good as they look i'll be rapt.......cheers mate........B.B.... :thumbdown: