I want to know how to pollinate

Alright, heres the deal. My buddy brought back 3 trainwreck seeds from a trip he went on. One sprouted and im currently growing it. I found out about a week ago that it was male. Ive decided to grow it and make seeds but I only want to pollinate the bottom branches of one of my Skunk females. I know you can put the pollen pods in a plastic bag, put the plastic bag over the branches, and shake, but what I dont know is how to tell when the male pollen is mature. Anyone have any pics, or a way of telling of the male plant is ready? Also, at what stage do I pollinate the female flowers? what do they look like?

in my experience what you should do is flower the male until the first sign of the male flowers opening happens. once you notice them opening, harvest the plant, hang it above a plastic bag or something and after a week scrape the plastic to collect up the pollen :peace:

after that, all you need is a paint brush, plastic bag and some string :freak:

in my experience what you should do is flower the male until the first sign of the male flowers opening happens. once you notice them opening, harvest the plant, hang it above a plastic bag or something and after a week scrape the plastic to collect up the pollen :peace:

after that, all you need is a paint brush, plastic bag and some string :freak:

Thanks for that. When should I pollinate the female plants? how do I know when they're ready? also, do you have any pics as to what an open pod looks like? or will I just know it when I see it as when determining the sex of the plant?