weird lowryder blueberry

hey everyone been realy busy havnt had time to post thou out ov the free lowryder bb seeds i got last yr i ended up with a really nice female still budding at the moment and one male so spread a bit of pollen on a few branches and theres is small amount of seeds maturing but about 15mins mins ago i find a male flower on it so wat s the go will the seeds be hermi any coments at all my freinds

Blueberry is well-known for its hermaphrodites and mutants, just means you need to grow a few out to find that keeper. I was lucky enough to get a good one from the first Blueberry i ever grew but the next two were a hermie and a mutant consecutively.

I've grown 10 original Lowryders before and I will never grow them again, sure they're cute but the yield is tiny (just a few grams), the taste/smell is boring, and the high is almost nonexistant. Also grew Lowryder x Master Kush and although that yielded better it too was pretty crap. But I think Lowryder provides a unique platform to launch future crosses, maybe one day in the next few years there'll be some Lowryders that actually pack a punch and put on more than a few grams. They're only really of any use to stealth growers though - if you don't need to grow them then don't :)

look.. one male flower isn't anything to worry about... that could have come from anything.. a light timer fucking up.. a pump timer fucking up.. a slight increase in humidity.. of even a slight drop or raise in temps...

id just be picking it off... if at the end theres a fair few of them .. then yeah id say you've got scrag.. and it needs to be scrapped...

let the seeds you crossed with the male.. fully develop.. almost until they are falling out of the husks... you should get some nice seeds from that... providing mum doesn't get all confused and start wearing mens cloths...