Police Officers Sickened by Marijuana Hamburgers

Pebbz

Hahaha I thought this was funny.... how retarded could ya get not to notice :)

:)

Three fast-food restaurant employees in New Mexico are accused of putting marijuana inside the hamburgers served to two police officers, causing the men to become ill.

Police said officers Henry Gabaldon and Mark Landauazo visited a Burger King located on Main Street in Los Lunas and noticed something was wrong with their hamburgers. They then became sick and were transported to a hospital.

"While eating the food they detected something was very wrong," Isleta Tribal police Officer Olivia Cavallero said.

The officers then conducted a field test on the burger and the results came back positive for marijuana.

Police then arrested Jason Armijo, 19, Robert Knuckols, 21, and Joseph Ledesma, 33, in connection with the discovery.

The officers were recovering Tuesday.

"Both of them are veteran officers. They have spent their careers and their lives fighting the war on drugs, and this is a direct assault on them," Cavallero said. "They are victims, and it could have ended in very tragic results if they had been responding to a life or death situation."

The officers then conducted a field test on the burger and the results came back positive for marijuana.
Hahahahaha!!! lol How the fuck did they do that?!! Did they roll the burger up into a big fat spliff and light it up! Hahahahaha!!!
Police then arrested Jason Armijo, 19, Robert Knuckols, 21, and Joseph Ledesma, 33, in connection with the discovery.

I say we set up a charity to help with their legal expenses. Only thing better would have been if the filth had died from it.

Jimbo lol :(

I can't say I would condone these actions, just because they are police officers doesn't mean that they should have drugs forced upon them (I thought most members here supported having the freedom of choice), it is also especially irresponsible in my opinion to give drugs to someone on duty in a profession where they are involved in dangerous situations where a clear head is necessary.

It may seem like a harmless prank, but the results could have been quite dangerous.

Edited by Nattefrost

Hey, I'm not laughing at the idea of a bunch of stoned cops running around lol

I just thought it was amusing that for two cops that supposedly spent their careers fighting the war on drugs, they didn't notice there was marijuana in their burger, and just thought it tasted strange.

:) lol :o B) lol :doh: :( :sly:

anyhoo

:(

Pebbles

Hey, I'm not laughing at the idea of a bunch of stoned cops running around :)

I just thought it was amusing that for two cops that supposedly spent their careers fighting the war on drugs, they didn't notice there was marijuana in their burger, and just thought it tasted strange.

:doh: :blink: :freak: :) :ack: :bleh: :wacko: :)

anyhoo

:peace:

Pebbles

That comment was not directed at anything you said, it was purely referring to the article you posted.