Why Smoking Marijuana Doesn't Make You a Junkie

yeah growing weed is not a great way to make money. The profit to risk ratio is really bad I reckon.

What are ya gonna do, 5 harvests a year? Say you pull 15 pounds every year. Thats only about $50,000. Take running expenses out of that and you're not left with much. And on top of that, you're selling $50,000 worth of weed every year. How long will it be until that comes back to bite ya on the arse one way or the other...

The kinda people who make good money from weed are those that deck out entire houses. but I think thats dumb as well. the profits are there but the risk is massive as well. too massive for the money involved. If you don't wanna regular job there's plenty of illegal shit you could be doing for more money and less risk I reckon. like dealing ice...

aww cum on it wont hurt you, just try it once,

those exact words were spoken to me by a guy trying to sell me ice. I ask for good drugs and he offers me that shit? useless fuck. He hasn't called me back either, so I guess ice is all he has...

:freak:

Edited by pipeman