Outdoor tips?

G'day guys, after some pointers. I've only grown outdoors with Lowryder but looking to turf that and grow some real plants. I am experienced with hydro but obviously this is a different ball game.

I'm looking to grow in a mini greenhouse in the good old backyard, so I'd like to keep the plants small(which is why I grew the lowryder). I have some b52, WW ,Bgum, Bberry, Sskunk, Top44, AK47 beans to use and not sure which ones would work well with the intermittent sunlight and varying temps. I was thinking of vegging the plants indoors(if need be) then taking them out at about 8-10" to flower(with a cover for 12/12) so they will be around 2' when harvested.

What do you guys think, any suggestions???

white widow is a potent smoke.. but u might let it get a bit bigger to get a decent yield...

where are you located.. north south east of west...?

green house is good.. u have alot of killer strains there.. i hear skunk does well everywhere but it smells..

how is ur privacy?? are u after and specifics like lower smell.. high yeild.. potent..

U can veg indoors 24/0.. if u have a green house n u can cover.. do day light outside green house.. n if u can place fluros in there at night.. u will harden ur plant up n its ready for outside.. while still growing at 24/0.. upto you,, scenario matters

Thanx 4 tha reply.

Down South east(yep I'm a mexican;). Privacy is fairly good and on good terms with all my neighbors.

I don't think smell will be a huge issue but yield and potency is what I'll be after. You are right about the WW too.

Only looking to put out 6-10 smallish plants(by outdoor standards) and hope to get an oz a plant, does this sound reasonable?

Edited by Harlsmanson

mate you need to be training your plants along the ground and if you run out of room prune em. You could do it so when they head into flower no part of the plant is over a foot high, or even lower possibly. Look at budman's diary in the growing techniques forum. The thread title has somethign about tomatoes in it. anyway its a really good example of how to train out outdoor plants you want to keep low.

each trained plant if kept healthy should give you about an ounce per square foot of plant area as a very rough guide. :peace:

training them is always the best option if you want to keep them outa sight... I'm in aus and dont have 2 much trouble with either strain ... allthough i did fine that the indica was more slower growing than the satavia when tied ... but in saying that satavias normaly grow a bit stringy which makes them perfect 4 tien down!!! anything will grow in soil out side .. its how u prepare it all!! :peace: