Merville Blueberry

seedbanks lie and im sorry to say it, but if you have the same pheno as the one i kept you'll be looking at 10 weeks flowering for the best results and it can get quite stinky :P it can be harvested at 8 weeks with a really nice taste and a nice punch behind every cone smoked, but those last 2 weeks really make the difference yield, taste and potency wise...

Dammit, I thought as much. :peace: They have a habit of doing that.

Well, I'll give it as much as I can, and I've increased dark period by an hour to help too. Hopefully it'll finish up enough to be decent. If it's not.... well, it should be very interesting trying to hide a 3-4ft plant.... even if the growroom can be disassembled, (which it can) it will be a lot of fun finding a box big enough to keep it in for 24hrs....

Thanks WDC, much appreciated.

Anyone else here growing this monster?

btw, did you notice any irritation of the skin when you handled the MB? I've found I get a little itchy on the forearms when working with it.... :peace:

allergic!?!?!?! TO WEED!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :peace: :cry

Fairly sure it's the cytosilith hairs actually, perhaps this strain has particularly prominent ones. I get a similar itch from most grasses (real grass, not weed) with prominent hairs on the leaf undersides but it's one that's far and few between...

Has anyone ever come out of the GR itchy after handling their plants?

you know luke I get this with my strain too.. I reckon its that same irritation as when you rub your eyes when ya trimming..

might be just a thing with in a lot of MJ flowers.. you just might be more acceptable to it or this particular strain is a little stronger...

no exactly sure but when im in the room doing stuff I get the same irritation on my arms too... mainly on the inside under section...

I dont seem to get in on my hands when trimming.. only on the softer skin of the my forearms... ichyness.. red splotches ..