where when how

alpine

Hay every body its my first year growing well trying to i got some seeds from a frends baggy and i did the towl thing then one shot a root i put it in soil root down and it died does any one know if thats the way it should go and where abouts in sydney can you get good seeds?

penrith richmond area?

ey mate i live in sydney, thats all i say B) . if your lookin for some good seeds to buy, dont look in sydney, try south australia, they have some good brews happening that way.... the only other way to get a hold of some good seeds is maybe from your dealer or one of ya mates (with a good grow). im trying to get a hold of some white rhino seeds, hopefully my mate will give me some of his.

if your keen go and check out this website just to give you a nudge in what your looking for

www.aussiespc.cjb.net

take it easy mate,

jim