Australian likely to escape death for cannabis

Damm this got a bit off subject haha shithappens

Beside the rules and beliefs of all the different countries (We al can easily find out the consequences so no complaining about them) I see this bloke that is trafficking as idiotically trying to profit from the green by traveling with it or just a stupid greedy stoner trying to take a bargain home !!!

I hope its the first if they do hang him..

Well it will not be the first official cannabis MURDER in Singapore :punk:

Singapore apparently has one of the highest if not the highest execution rate per capita in the world . :helpsmilie:

i dont indulge too much into synthetics,- and never claimed to be an expert in the language of 'blood soaked tyrants'.. i go by sounds not spells(im crap at english), u knew what i ment- because i "suspect" that is ur medication of birth (ritalin).. thats why u no the spelling .. jokes m8, alot more people know what that is than just those who take it :helpsmilie:

so jess.. what scripts have you been faking with that drug test scam?

Singpore has alot of high per capital in the world. if i remmber its one of th highest population densitys too .. among the top 5

EDIT: just so you can get off singapore back a little jess.. Singapore has the 4th largest trade-exchange in the world after London.New York. Tokyo..

Also look at population density *wiki result*

Rank- Country/Region-Population-Area (km²)-Density (Pop per km²)

1 Monaco 35,253 1.49 23,660[1]

2 Macau (PRC) 460,162 26 17,699

3 Hong Kong (PRC) 7,040,885 1,099 6,407

---

4 Singapore -4,483,900 - 699.4 - 6,208

---

5 Gibraltar (UK) 27,921 6 4,654

6 Vatican City 783 0.44 1,780

7 Malta 401,630 316 1,271

8 Bermuda (UK) 64,174 53 1,211

9 Maldives 329,198 298 1,105

10 Bahrain 726,617 694 1,047

11 Bangladesh 141,822,300 143,998 985[2]

---------------------

224 Australia 20,155,130 - 7,741,220 - 2.6

As you will note.. Result number 2/3 belong to china.. so theoratically 2nd in the world.. now you want to punish this coutnry for Tough Laws..- u wonder why u got a heavy policed state.. If one square kilometer of people go skitz like you and forget to take there medication an average of 6,407 people will come "SHIT RAH FUCK KUNT'ing" instead of our lonely not even 3

Edited by 123abc

UPDATE??

AN Australian man charged with drug trafficking in Singapore has also been charged with possessing utensils for taking drugs, court documents show.

Singapore's Central Narcotics Bureau has brought a total of nine charges against Michael Karras, 38, according to court documents filed yesterday.

The bureau said at the time of Karras's arrest on January 9 that he had been found with 495g of cannabis, just short of the 500g level for which Singapore has a mandatory death sentence.

According to court documents, Karras was charged with possession of 189.06g of cannabis and 248.38g of cannabis mixtures “for the purpose of trafficking”.

He was also charged with possessing utensils used for taking drugs including tubes, pipes and a rolled-up note stained with ketamine.

Karras faces a maximum penalty of 20 years' imprisonment and 15 strokes of the cane for the trafficking charges.

Singapore has some of the toughest anti-drug laws in the world.

Australian man Van Tuong Nguyen was hanged there in 2005, after his conviction on trafficking in heroin, despite pleas for his life from Australian Prime Minister John Howard and international human rights groups.

Nguyen was caught three years earlier at Changi Airport carrying nearly 400g of the drug while in transit from Cambodia to his home in Melbourne.

Last week, the city-state hanged two Africans for drug trafficking.

Yep, if that evidence has not been toyed with i bet the man got caught to his own careless..

The Discription of how the weed was discribed shows intention to distribute..

Under Law, to show he is under the influence shows he is enough risk.

If you want to run naked threw the dessert where the wolves play.. its up to you..