Hey all new here :freak: . Just got a few questions about springer bongs. I am a occasionaly smoker nowdays only a bit every week or so. I got back into the weed in the last 12 months i mostly perfer a joint but cant roll so makes it hard when i just want to get stonned at home by myself. So i brought a bong just got a cheapy springer 18$. I got told clean it before i use it with hot water from kettle. Did that chopped up a mix had 2 cones than went inside chilled went back out had 2 more then went to clean it and put it back in the cupboard. When i drained the water in the sink it was pink the same colour as the plastic :scratchin: . Me bro who smokes all the time mentioned when he got hes it did the same. Just hoping its not anything nasty or harmful. Mite have to save up for a glassie but dont really want to as i only smoke a few cones a week. Either that or teach my self to roll a nice :xcited: .

cheers

frizzlez

that can't be a good thing.. i've used a bunch of placcie bongs, but never had the water change to the plastic colour before

you should be able to pick up a glass/ceramic bong for under $50

http://www.freewheelin.com.au/water_pipes/...rd_glass_01.htm

you only need to save up if you want art

http://www.freewheelin.com.au/water_pipes/...rd_glass_01.htm

i have used a few springers in my time and have never seen that happen befor but hey it may just be a cheap piece of pipe and some of the colour coming off

but hey if ya on the look out for a glassy classy bong then go no further than the OSA shop just click on the link at the top where it says shop and you can have one sent to ya

cheerz :Dj: