hey all. could anyone tell me if pure power plant and D.P.s power plant are the same strain or not. :thumbsup: i don't know much about either one. i did buy some D.P. power plant seeds from P.S. . only one out of 10 grew. dodgy fricken seeds. thankfully it was a girl. i was going to breed them cos they claim their not hybrid. now i'll try to fem my one girl. :xcited:

that P.P.P. certainly looks the goods eh?...........cheers ....B.B.

Heres is the advertisement for PPP.

PPP is an acronym for Pure Power Plant. PPP is an extremely strong sativa developed in the late 1990s by crossbreeding many other types of South African varieties. It's parentage is widely unknown by marijuana growers to this day.

PPP has enormous yield potential, which explains it's popularity among most cultivators. PPP is a perfect example of the need for hybrid vigor-water is this plant's catalyst to leading it to produce it's maximum growth potential. PPP also produces both indoors and out, though better results are generally obtained outdoors with pleasant growing conditions. Growing PPP has become a trend among some Dutch commercial growers due to its possible high yields of extremely kind buds.

PPP has a pine-like taste that's as smooth as it's after-taste. PPP is well know for it's powerful social high. Hence the name Pure Power Plant. Aside from it's high yields and strong buzz, PPP also produces many THC-laden crystals. A wonderful hash-making plant.

Only disadvantage i found was the long flowering period ..8/9 weeks.