aphid prob on the gold coast?

Ive got this what i believe to be some type of aphid prob here in qld

The only way to describe ,is that it sticks to the stem and branches and there are usually shit loads of them.

They are black in colour and they seem to be white in early stages and like to thrive on my babys.

They dont jump,crawl ,or visually move which makes me think where the fuck do they come from??????????AND HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM??????????.

They have a hard type of shell and when u squash them they let out a bloody type red colour .

Any help on these little BASTARDS would be greatley appreciated....CHEERS

yates bug gun will kill aphids.. they aren't hard to get rid of

look in the garden section at bunnings or something.. they will probably have a spray especially for aphids... spray the whole plant.. under sides and all... grab each stalk at the base, running your hand upwards while spraying into your hand.. this will coat the undersides as well as the top... you may need to repeat... spray the base of the plant.. and you may need to spray the soil or medium as well..

:toke: Welcome to OS dangerdan

I've used a homemade white oil, like moking mentioned, to successfully get rid of aphids.

I drenched the plants with it every 3 or 4 days for about 2 weeks, but I did have em pretty bad.

If you're growing outside, make sure you apply the white oil in the late arve, cause our hotasfuck Qld sun will quickly burn your babies when they're all oiled up :thumbsup:

The oil simply suffocates the aphids as far as I know :xcited:

Hope this helps mate B)

:toke:

hey there danger

welcome to the site

i have used a few things to get rid of them in the past but as SS said the bug gun is one of the best ways to go if ya wanna get rid of them quick another good one from yates is the confidor it covers alot of pests that you will come up against

cheerz :Dj: