hello everyone

hello everyone i would like to say i think ozstoners is a wicked site but i would also like some of the OZ stoners community to know about another great site!! www.freecannabis.com is looking for more new members to help our small online community band together and help each other in a professional manner!! later SR

Hello everyone i wasnt trying to spam oz stoners!! Was just trying to share another site with everyone. I frequent many canna sites and find usefull info at all of them!! I have surfed oz stoners pages many times but do not have all the time in the world to post in everyone of them. Sorry to offend anyone here. Im not saying the site i posted is better, just more resources for everyone to enjoy thats all. peace SR

:peace:

G'day Stonerocket ,

Nw mate .. I went to a U.S. site the othe day called The Garden .. in search of more info on Cannabutter ..

See this link ... Karmas Cannabutter .. many pages but worth the hour or so read .. :ack:

Seems like a cool site ..

So .. I dunno if that's Spamming .. But there ya go lol .. We'll see if someone kicks up a stink ...

Welcome to OzStoners .. Enjoy :toke:

Budman lol