We must BAN water now ,think of the children !

i saw on tv penn and tellers BS and they sent a chick out with a pertition to a big enviro greenie rally and spurtted of the same info about dhmo that jess just did and everyone signed it to ban it, before they told em that its just water.

just goes to show people will sign ANYTHING if the info is presented in the right way. think about that.

lol

I don't think you can get rid of water ..

I beleive that there aren't really anymore water molecules than there were thousands/millions of years ago ..

So that means we are drinking the same water that the dinosaurs and Hitler Pissed in .. for l;ack of better terms .. :ack:

So .. as you can see from these scientific findings .. none of us are too good to drink dinosaur water .. no not none ofus ... B)

And now .. we mix into this urine based "watery" concoction (with much hesitance and disgrace) a lethal concoction of Poison Death Kill water .. laced with the most hardcore Heavy Metal/s ... I ask you ... What is the meaning of Death .. If we can't even have a hope of escaping certain life , filled with toxicity and Humilliation at the hands of the unseen , formidable , Components ...

FukThPigz :thisbig:

Budman :toke:

Cheerz :scratchin:

Hahahahaha, that's great.

I'm about as educated as a door knob when it comes to science, so your probably right, but what about evaporation?

Evaporation is part of the hydrological cycle - it's a natural process of all water already.

--

In regards to this incident, I am quite astounded at the utter stupidity of the organisers of this event. Hyponatremia, aka water intoxication isn't that much of an unknown - and even the slightest, most simple research into the safety of this would have led to immediate red flags.

It's a shame such a simple little event was haunted by death by stupidity. It's a wonder no medical professionals stopped the event.