New Eco Bags

Thanks for reviving this grok & smoke p, I'd forgotten all about them until now :)

I only ended up trying them on a couple of young citrus trees and they're basically useless imho lol

I laid them under a thick layer of mulch and instantly wondered what effects a plastic barrier between the soil and the mulch would have, like Indy's question. They also prevent rain water (when it actually comes!) from getting to the roots directly below the bag itself ;)

My initial doubts were also proven true, in that 25L doesn't last very long in the height of a dry Qld summer, even for a 3' high citrus tree :) So there was no chance that they would help an 8' high flowering sativa, or even a 3' one for that matter ;)

I think a 100L version stashed in nearby scrub with a drip line to the plant would work better. I used a plastic garbage bin to the same effect last season, but it was only 60 odd litres and was feeding 4 plants, so it still required regular refills.

Sorry if I got your hopes up with that original post ;) but I was a bit desperate carting 200L a week to feed the ladies :)

:)