Fruity Flavored Marijuana

Do you like fruity flavored marijuana? :twitchsmile: Or do your taste buds favor that Sweet Flavor? :sly: Or what about that Hash taste. :bleh: Any way explain why, you like your favorite flavor. I really like the Exotic flavored weed with a heavy fruity taste and aroma. :sly: Kinda like, Lemon Skunk, Grape Skunk, Sweet Purple, Strawberry Cough, Blue Berry, Blue Berry Punch, Grapefruit Haze, NYC Diesel, and much more. I think it's the best. The flavor really packs a punch, on your tastebuds, and the aroma, wow! :sly: Any way tell us how you like your herb to taste and smell. :peace:

Do you like fruity flavored marijuana? :twitchsmile: Or do your taste buds favor that Sweet Flavor? :sly: Or what about that Hash taste. :bleh: Any way explain why, you like your favorite flavor. I really like the Exotic flavored weed with a heavy fruity taste and aroma. :sly: Kinda like, Lemon Skunk, Grape Skunk, Sweet Purple, Strawberry Cough, Blue Berry, Blue Berry Punch, Grapefruit Haze, NYC Diesel, and much more. I think it's the best. The flavor really packs a punch, on your tastebuds, and the aroma, wow! :sly: Any way tell us how you like your herb to taste and smell. :peace:

Have you ever smoked any of all you list as seams you just going by what BS seed vendors put on there sites. they put up any BS to sell seeds and you seam to take hook line and sinker.

BUt i have grown some of BOGS bubblegum that smelt like grape bubblegum but that gets lost when you add fire to finished weed.

Edited by torana2000

I once smoked some blueberry that smelt like blueberry. Kinda taste like it too. :twitchsmile: Oh yeah Torana2000, I'm a fool, not a damn fool, so I really wont fall for the "It taste like grapes" line. :sly: I really shop according to quality, so if it smells like fruit, it's kinda like a bonus. :sly: Edited by GrapeSkunk

The fruity ones ive tried...

Sour Diesel IBL (Reservoir) - ended up with the lemon pheno, not the fuely/dieselly one. Very definate lemon taste but with an earthy soily background to the taste, as if a mixture of clean soil and fresh lemon. The earthy part of it isn't offensive in any way. This is super potent stuff, whenever I feel like a quick 2-cone head**** then I'll often resort to Sour Diesel. Massive yield too but takes a while to flower. I'm looking forward to growing it again soon, fingers crossed for the fuel pheno next time which is supposed to be even better, but then you asked about fruity strains not fuely ones :twitchsmile:

Cinderella 99 (GN Collection, and Wallyduck) - C99 has several phenotypes but the one you want is the pineapple one, which is unmistakeable. The smell is pineapple, the taste is pineapple, the high is soaring and potent and although it's nearly a pure sativa it finishes in under 60 days. I've also grown the grapefruit pheno of it once, that was similar but had no hint of pineapple at all, and the high wasn't quite as strong.

Blueberry (DJ Short) - stay away from this strain if you don't like useless mutants and hermaphrodites, this strain is very susceptible to that. Ive been lucky enough to get 1 proper female so far, and that indeed did have a distinct berry smell and flavour to it that wasn't blueberry, but you'd have to say blueberry was the closest you could relate it to. Definately a blueberry-like berry though. I wasn't a huge fan of it though, the high was fairly average and the bud structure was tight and made it difficult to prepare for smoking.

Papaya (Nirvana) - this is apparently Nirvana's mango strain, but oh my god was it a disappointment! Crap, whispy, airy buds, boring taste, boring smell, no potency. I've read several reports where people have liked this strain so I'll have to grow it again just to make sure I didn't just get a really bad pheno, which is probably the case - you win some you lose some.

Grape Punch (BOG) - this one had a mild but somewhat familiar smell to it that reminded me of grape bubblegum. Like Blueberry I wasn't a big fan of the bud structure on this one either, but the smoke was nice.

Super Sweet Cindy 05 (BOG) - this is a 3-way cross: Sweet Tooth #3 x Cinderella 99 x BOGBubble. These buds remind me of the mango buds of the 90s by the structure and vibrant orange hairs, but still unique in their own right. The smell and taste is hard to describe, just a mild fruitiness that's similar to mango. But do not buy this if you want "mango buds" because they definately arent that, there are just similarities thats all.

LSD (BOG) - this is apparently a distinctively strawberry flavoured one which i gather comes more from the Lifesaver side of the the cross (Lifesaver x Soma's NYC Diesel), but I got a male first time round, bugger. Attempt #2 is underway and she'll be put into 12/12 later tonight so hopefully come next weekend i'll have a female.

Super Skunk (Sensi) This isn't skunky at all, it's more fruity than anything else but hard to explain. Quite potent though

Edited by NotDave