Pot in icecream?

im guessing its possible.. i have a filipino friend whose house i went to and they had "cheese" ice cream.. so im guessing since pot is dissolved in fats (i.e Milk solids) and other dairy products.. its definetly possible..

if not maybe a frozen yogurt kind of thing is what is being implemented.. i know in parts of india some people made a frozen bhang like drink

nah just mixing weed into your ice cream won't work. cannabis is fat soluble but you need to cook it into the fats with heat. A double boiler is a good idea to ensure that you don't overheat your mixture and degrade the thc content.

However cannabis ice cream is certainly possible to make. I don't know how to make icecream but all you would need to do is to cook the cannabis into one of the ingredients before you use it to make the ice cream. Whether thats milk cream or butter I don't know... :thumbsup:

hey 123abc yeah to make a bhang drink you need heat. so its either boiling the milk with cannabis or hash and then straining, or (this is what I do in milkshakes sometimes) press a thin chunk of hash onto a teaspoon and heat it from below with a lighter. As soon as the hash starts to smoke stir it into the drink. as long as its good hash and you got a drink with some fat content it should get ya well and truly smashed.

I prefer just heating a bit of hash and stirring it in, easier and quicker than cooking and straining the milk. :thumbsup: