Best outdoor seeds

I am on the last stage of getting ready to start growing i was wondering what kind of outdoor seeds will do best for a newcomer grower. Price is considerd as well and 75 dollars is as much as i am willing to spend. I am looking for a plant that wont grow to tall and be noticeable just one with a med yeild and not to much work

cheers

Harry

Edited by HashishHarry

hey there harry

here just so many to choose from i would suggest a nice white widow as a first plant would be good or if ya after something ya dont have to do much to then try some lowryder seeds or any of the crosses as these auto flower and are a small plant and for its size yeilds not that bad

cheerz :Dj:

I just would like to say that this community is such a great place. i have never had as much support or help form any other place thank you people.

I have just visted planet skunk but i dont have a credit card so i cant really get there. Also Height is a massive issue i dont want my plants to be tall but girdth i dont mind.

cheers

Harry

Edited by HashishHarry

I just would like to say that this community is such a great place. i have never had as much support or help form any other place thank you people.

I have just visted planet skunk but i dont have a credit card so i cant really get there. Also Height is a massive issue i dont want my plants to be tall but girdth i dont mind.

cheers

Harry

With planet skunk you can just go into NAB bank and put the money straight into there account.

its been said that they dont accept cc from aus anymore anyway.

spook said someone bought stuff with a dud card so PS then NARCED on em but dont know if from aus or what or if that reason they dont accept cc from aus anymore.