Heavy Duty Fruity:

Quickness : approx 10 weeks from 6inch clone to finish

Bag appeal: High nice hard Buds

Odour : High (REALLY HIGH even with super bud)

Stone : Nice strong clear highj very long lasting (NO PARANOIA noiticed)

All in all a quick high producing very strong strain VERY VERY VERY EASY TO MANICURE!!!!!!!

Irecommend this strain to all I would rate it 9.5 /10 - .5 because I had an aTTACK OF MITES

Quickness : approx 10 weeks from 6inch clone to finish

Bag appeal: High nice hard Buds

Odour : High (REALLY HIGH even with super bud)

Stone : Nice strong clear highj very long lasting (NO PARANOIA noiticed)

All in all a quick high producing very strong strain VERY VERY VERY EASY TO MANICURE!!!!!!!

Irecommend this strain to all I would rate it 9.5 /10 - .5 because I had an aTTACK OF MITES

what sorta yeild ya get with it, and was it straight from thc seeds or differnt seeds co.

About 42 oz of really top manicured bud I had about 6/7 oz of smaller stuff Which couldve been sold in ozs (if I was a dealer which im not)Itell you mate its the shot Ive tried white widow,Northernlights/Big bud,Skunk special .etc

Nothing compares to this stuff.Plus its so easy to manicure its a growers either personal or commercials DREAM.

I used nefarious nutes check out my grow diary for more info. Ireally ,really manicure my buds and trim them till theyr about4cm long so the yield wouldve been much greater if I was that way inclined.

One thing though SILICA is a neccesity due to the bud to stalk ratio. :applause: :thumbsup: :thisbig: :yahoo:

I got seeds from Planet skunk paid with credit card always have never been a problem. Ive got seeds from other seed banks no probs .I probably would not get these seeds P/Skunk again as they are about $50.00 dearer than other banks for this strain.

Edited by eternity