A new grow method.. i think.

Guest XIZTENZ

Guest XIZTENZ

I've been fucking around with the idea of growing in paper towel, since you can sprout them in it, why not grow them in it? Well I have a healthy crop, which is the strongest skunk I have ever tried in my life! I think this tops white widow hands down.

Step 1) get a water tray/water troph

Step 2) get some pots to fit

Step 3) Put paper towel in, enough to fill it up, not too dense and not too weak, just enough to fill the whole pot.

Step 4) Put the seeds in with some thrive pellet fertilizer,

Step 5) Fill the water tray/troph,

AND FUCKING LEAVE IT!

now and then top it up.

The idea is that the plant gets plenty of moisture, and the water allows you to come back now and then if your growing bush.. like me. Make sure you put stakes in the pots as well!

ID LIKE TO HEAR SOME FEEDBACK!

Well initially I thought you needed to give yourself an upper cut, and that may still not be a bad idea, but really mate there are easier ways. Yes you may get something to grow if you add some hydro nutes and something to keep your medium sterile, but seriously clay balls are probably cheaper anyway.

There is nothing wrong with plants in hydro outdoors under the sun, might just mean lots and lots of walking, the more you look into it though, the more you will find you are trying to reinvent the wheel when you can just go buy a Porsche

rock wool is cheeper than papper towel if bought from the right place. 10c 1inch cube when you buy 50, or 40c for the 4inch but you need yo buy alot. Large rock wool slabs are a good starting point maby even DWC or a bucket grow.

with any growing taking a short cut on the medium or soil isnt a good idea, work out what you want from your medium or what setup your growing in and go with what works for the majority of growers with same or simular set ups.

if you dont have a setup as such hand water in big rock wool slab or coco in pots with a coco nute. Im pretty sure after a month of growing your paper towel would look like soup with floaties..

even putting seed in papper towel i think is risky, ive lost too many that way. crack the seed in water than plant in a small rw cube works and you dont damage the seeds root in the transplant.

Edited by thc24