Remote lighting system ?

its not really an option mate. You will be spending tens of thousands of dollars on a battery bank big enough to run a decent "hydro" light. not to mention the fact that you will have slight stealth issues with the solar panels needed to charge the batteries.

A cheaper option would be a petrol generator, but you will find that the cost of purchase and running will still be way too much.

In any case, if you are remote enough that a generator running every day will go unnoticed why not just have your plants under the sun? And if you are not remote enough for this surely you can find a power point close enough for your grow. A standard household power point should easily be able to run a light or two, depending on what else you have running off that same circuit. For example in my old place I couldn't run my lights, toaster, and water jug at the same time as it tripped the breaker. :peace:

Edited by pipeman