Do I have a Hermie?

G'day all!

Last sunday I felt extremely lucky when my single plant showed it's sex to be female. But now I'm wondering if I've got a hermie (I have no idea of strain or anything, it has just been grown from a seed I found in a stick).

I was hoping someone with some experience would be able to look at my pic (link below) and tell me if the circles of red are male flowers, because I'm not sure as this is my first ever grow. I intend to continue growing, since I already have several rooted clones.

If it does happen to be a hermie, should I be pulling the male flowers off to hopefully grow more seedless bud??

If the pic isn't clear enough please let me know and I'll try to get some better shots with the 6 megapixel camera.

Any advice is much appreciated. Cheers.

Peace

Photo Link: http://www.hidebehind.com/44FE9907 (click it to see it larger)

So if I pull off the male flowers, should I get bigger better buds???

Well ive only ever had 1 hermi.. :toke: and it was a local outdoor bush strain that i had out side..

Anyway i could never pull all the male flowers off..She..He..had male flowers all over.. :bleh:i ended up with a few hundred hermi seeds..and shit smoke :toke:

You will still get bud..but with seeds in it....and them seeds too will be hermi :peace:

Cheers

Dallas

Well last night I had a good look and found heaps of the little male balls and pulled off all that I could find. I doubt I got them all though. But I'll keep trying. As it's my first time growing it's hard to tell the difference between the extra tiny balls... they could be male or female I guess?

I guess it is possible (and I'm hoping) I put it into 12/12 too early which stressed it into being a hermie, so maybe my clones will still be female. Have to wait and see I guess.

Thanks for helping me out. Peace.

Hey Frazzle, I know hermies suck but there is no way I'm killing it :peace:

I have no other seed. I do plan on ordering some good seeds over the web at some stage soon, but until then I'm gonna keep growing my hermie :toke:

A bit of seeded bud is better than nothing. And as a new grower it'll be good to watch it go through it's whole life cycle. I also distinctly remember the weed I got the seed from (it was probably hermie weed too) got me really high but in a different sort of way, it was good.

So until I get some decent seed I'm gonna continue to grow it!

Since I only have the one plant, I'm just glad it's not full on male :toke:

Peace!

Hey Frazzle, I know hermies suck but there is no way I'm killing it

I have no other seed. I do plan on ordering some good seeds over the web at some stage soon, but until then I'm gonna keep growing my hermie

A bit of seeded bud is better than nothing. And as a new grower it'll be good to watch it go through it's whole life cycle. I also distinctly remember the weed I got the seed from (it was probably hermie weed too) got me really high but in a different sort of way, it was good.

So until I get some decent seed I'm gonna continue to grow it!

Since I only have the one plant, I'm just glad it's not full on male

Peace!

listin to what has been said an pull the plant out u wont get any smoke at all as the plant u have was bred hermi the hermis u still get some harvest from are stressed hermis that your aint