What every outdoor seed starter should own

After 100% germination rate, losing 5 m60's and 5 mexican sativa's with only a slimy trail behind really hurt.

That's why i had to to something about it, and purchased this today from Bunnings for $19.95

It has 48 sections and 3 open/closing air vents as well as plenty of height. I'm really happy with this purchase, reusable too.

I'll be starting some Lowryders from snow-white.nl in there soon (that arrived yesterday, only 7 days after he sent them) as well as maybe some more mexican sativas and some seeds out of sensi's outdoor mix(if it arrives). Happy growing.

post-10662-1165976470_thumb.jpg

a propogation dome like that is a great little housing to get your babies started , it is easy to provide a nice humid atmosphere , and at the same time can protect against the elements and to a degree insects aswell ( particularly those bastard snails )

best of luck with it man , I'm sure you will see it as money well spent :peace:

Owe btw if you wanted to get a tray that has no holes in it for the base dorp by a hydro shop ( i think bunnings stopped sellign them for some reason ) havign drainign has clear advantages though

:peace:

Please keep us posted on the Loryders. I have some goin now. Not too happy w/'em. Very short. Less than a foot tall is very short to me. I pollinated some Early Girl with LR pollen. We'll see later what I get.

For a moderate thc level, I really liked my 1st EG buds.

Hope yer LR's turn out better than mine. Have yet to taste them. I wanna be sure the seeds get finished as there is not gonna be that much to smoke. I put some EG pollon on some of them. You had sanils. I had a mouse or rat eat some LR & the seeds. That critter musta slept real good. I gave it a free meal of DeCon rat poison.

I musta got a rudirales dominate genes showing for the LR to be so short.

Later & good luck!

mM

how much did you pay for your lowryder seeds and where did you get them from?

Got them from Planet Skunk. This was back about 6 mo ago. Don't remember how much. I think about

$40 US. EDITED addition: Just went to PS. I don't think they carre Loryder any more or are out. Gypsy Nirvan has them,

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/index.ph...facturers_id=71

Mine are not doing well. VERY short. Real small buds. Not PS's fault, I just got some beans that had the short genes as dominante, a bit unusual I think. Others have had happy results from other reports I have read. That kinda thing pops up from time to time. No one's fault, just the way inter breeding sometimes works. I at least got the basics fior a short strain of my own I hope to come up with. I always sees the glass half full unless it's tossed at me head. lol

mM

Edited by medMUser

You'll love that tray No Thanks, good for keeping mice from munching on the new sprouts

back to the LowR lol, I'll be interested in all the LR reports, because imo introducing ruderalis was a strange option lol as there were plenty of heavy indicas available with near autoflowering traits, but I guess

there was always going to be someone going to do it?...

Perhaps my opinion is based on ignorance but I just can't see a strong smoke from that stuff?? Shall be reading with interest though and best of luck with it

Edit, I've tried Afghani before and whilst it was strong enough for my mrs it wasn't strong enough for my liking, I've often wondered if there would be a link between the two due to geography/trade?

Edited by bufo marinus

how much did you pay for your lowryder seeds and where did you get them from?

Hi mine came from snow-white.nl and they are 3 euro each. Ive bought from there before and they came really fast. I only first used them because they used to accept Paypal but now apparently Paypal has frozen all the accounts of people selling drug related things.

So then i created an e-gold account to pay them but they couldn't figure out how to actually buy any e-gold. The only e-gold i could find was going for stupid prices on ebay.

I had to open a Moneybookers account and then wait another 4 days for the money in my bank account to transfer into the Moneybookers account.....They accept credit cards but i don't even have one haha.

Hopefully these don't get eaten by snails! I'll use half the plants this time to make seeds, 2 months isn't that long. Happy growing.