hashberry

hey there peeps lol

well i recently baught some hashberry seeds from the uk420 shop

i woz wonderin haz any 1 had any problems coz i germinated about a week ago and planted them about 5 days ago and they still havent sprouted yet so 2day i dug 2 of them up and they havent grown 1 bit the roots ar still the same size as when i planted them

have i done somthing wrong or are they bad seeds

and haz any one else had this problem

cheers lol

If it was a nice rich compost all chock full of goodies then it would probably fried the roots the moment they sprouted, a poor quality one would have taken a day or so longer, try seed raising mixture or a potting mix with no added fertilisers next time and keep it slightly moist until the seedling sprouts then let it dry out between waterings.

lol

if u are a fan of compost like material

there is jiffy 7s wich i think are made up of coco and shit

they hold enuff goodies to keep ya seedling fed until about the 3rd or 4th leaf, i use em with no dramas

other than that id say try the rockwool method or

like others have said get seed raising mix

all the best for it

bil

Hashberry has some good reports - so I will be giving them a try in a couple of weeks - If they're half as good as they're supposed to be then 10 quid will be decent value!

If you are having problems Mandala have their own forum on UK420 .... Mike is pretty quick with his responses.

Don't know if you get many copies of Weed World down there...but #66 has an interview with him.

take it easy,

Laz