Rally for Hicks ends in march on US consulate

I think its about time Mr Hicks was released and brought home...

I also think its a discrace on our governments part on the lack of action taken in this matter... after all he IS and Australian citizen.. that should count for something... guilty or not... he should be tried here as an Australian... and I think after five years with NO charges laid.. its time to send him home I think...

Howard is a disgrace for not putting in the efford countries like the u.k have, to bring one of our own home. I mean, if he commited a crime in the U.S like murder, and was awaiting trial, then that's the kind of response from howard he should of got. But this man was in afghanistan, and the war came to him. He was shipped all the way over to cuba and kept in a dog kennel for 5yrs with no charges or trial. It's illegal,a disgrace and a embarresment for the Australian ppl to have such a leader

FUCK HIM !!!! He was a training terrorist , end of story !

:peace:

There is no evidence of that that I've seen ... and even if there were it's certainly not the end of the story ..

It seems so far that there will be no end to this story ... I agree with the previous posts that it is a fucken disgrace that he is still there ... I can barely understand Why he is still there ... They obviously have no evidence or they would have tried him already .. I think the American government is just waving their dick at australia (for lack of a better term) .. It's bullshit and Little Johnny "weakprik" Coward is to pathetic to do anything about it even though the majority of people think It's gone on way to long :peace:

The guy deserves a fair trial .. no matter what he's done .. he doesn't deserve to be locked up In conditions like that .. noone does.

Lets hope that Our "elected" government can get their act together and start protecting our own citizens from the atrocities of Americas New World Order regime .. before this country becomes completely submissive to it ...

Life could be alot better for everyone if the powers that be could realize their ineptitude and destructive fashion ... :peace:

Budman :toke: