Can clones be raised under lights and planted out doors?

I have never grown a full crop, :thumbsup: let alone have a plant even go the full grow! I've always paid for it...and now that's gotta stop! I planted a bush crop last year behind our farm in some 10000 acres of bush, fenced it off, put root release fertiliser and water saving crystals and i couldn't ever find the fricken things again! lol Would they be still there i wonder?

I have been reading and researching this site for months and have come up with a theory that might work.

What if you took clones from a mother plant, looked after them, got them fully rooted in soil and got them strong and introduced them to sunlight gradually until they were out doors full time. Then, where they plant trees road side, parks, etc, in those plastic sleeves, what if you were to replace the plant in side with one of yours including your soil from the pot!, it could keep growing indefinitely perhaps!, yes/ no? The soil before planting would need to be dusted with Ant killer [white ants love dope..fucken things], and i also would need to use a Nematode powder, as they fuck the roots too in this area bad!

So what do you guy's reckon?