hey there simon. i got some m60 off xpat about 12 months back. just growin em now. only starting though. shitty to here about mould in them though. cos i live in a late summer rain area. fingers crossed. would be curious how big they'll get outside and weather they get bushy. i also got some smash seeds at same time. they are only about a foot tall but they look fuckin unreal. lol bushy as, with huge clumps of new tips. i am forced by termites to grow in 100litre bags. so i can't expect huge out of a pot. mould tolerance is a very hard thing to find. everyone flogs various seeds said to be tolerant of mould. but you get stacks of rain on nearly done buds and you get brown mould by the truckload. i wonder if theres any such thing as a genuinely mould tolerant strain for this scenario. lol

mould tolerance is a very hard thing to find. everyone flogs various seeds said to be tolerant of mould. but you get stacks of rain on nearly done buds and you get brown mould by the truckload. i wonder if theres any such thing as a genuinely mould tolerant strain for this scenario. lol

Some strains will ofcourse be more restisant however there can be no such thing as a plant imune to mould. Plants flat out are not generally if ever grown in what a mycologist would consider a sterile growing environment free of moulds or bactieria and when you add humans to the situation and then nature your chances for mould are increased 20 fold at a minimum. and the biggest issue is that the plant itself is not sterile, it is quite the opposite , it provides a great atmosphere to spread and all it takes is the wind to send would all through your drop

as you have said many companies claim to produce strains that are highly mould resitant and there is sadly no way to prove or disprove it withotu purchasing them. and ofcourse there is the fact that there are SOOO many different types of moulds and bactieria's that form moulds from all differnt area's of the world that there is no way to geneticly make a cannabis plant resitant let allone imune to it all , without making the plant itself more sterile to cut down the number of possiblities but it's not really worth considering as it's an imposibility ( as far as I have seen ) with the knowlage we currently about plant biology

What I would say though is that if you are after something that will be better for area's with a fair bit of rain you may wish to consider something that will not form large dence spears (donkeydick colas) their structure is simply more suseptible to mould .